- please find here information on our self-catering accommodation
- local children's playground and Bellanaleck Marina are at 5-10 minutes walk from the heart of the village... and, about 10-20 minutes from Rushin Farm Gate Lodge...
- The well-known Sheelin Irish Lace Museum and Tea Shop is located in the very middle of Bellanaleck Village... the Tea Shop has just been awarded "Good Food Ireland Cafe of the Year Award"...
- was once the stronghold of the Gaelic Maguire chieftains is situated beside Lough Erne in Enniskillen
- can be found in the Forthill Park close to the centre on Enniskillen
- Cascades on Cladagh River, at Cladagh Glen, only a short drive from Bellanaleck. Leave your car here and walk to the Marble Arch Caves.
Welcome to Gate Lodge Rushin
We're a family run holiday retreat located in the heart of
In the spotlight: Our Gate Lodge
The Gate Lodge is a self-catering accommodation suitable for up to 5 guests.
It is situated very close to the village of Bellanaleck, with easy access to both the village (within short walking distance) and the town of Enniskillen (10 mins drive).
The Gate Lodge is a traditional style house of 1,000 sq feet. Has a large living room with an open fire place, and a dining area. Three bedrooms, one single, one with twin beds and one with double bed. Bedlinen etc. supplied.read more
Places to visit: Florence Court
To the south is 18th century Florence Court (National Trust); a yew in the grounds is said to be the mother of all Irish yews.read more
Local area: Marble Arch caves
The Marble Arch Caves Global Geopark is host to one of Europe's finest show caves allowing visitors to explore a fascinating, natural underworld of rivers, waterfalls, winding passages and lofty chambers.read more